Wellness Savings PlanNewtown, CT
Join the Pleasant Dental Wellness Savings Plan
Now Welcoming New Patients!
Our Dental Savings Plan is designed to provide greater access to quality dental care at an affordable price.
You Save on Everything From Cleanings and Fillings to Cosmetic Procedures and Crowns!
- NO yearly maximum
- NO deductible
- NO claim forms
- NO pre-authorization requirements
- NO health questions
- NO pre-existing condition limitations
- NO one will be denied coverage
- No waiting period (for major dental procedures)
- Cosmetic dental procedures are included
- FREE consultations
You will not be singled out for rate increases or cancellations. You will not receive a membership card. Your plan’s effective date will be on file with our office.
Our Wellness Savings Plan (DSP) Includes the Following Services at No Charge:
- Unlimited Exams per year
- Unlimited x-rays
- 2 cleanings per year
- 2 oral cancer screenings per year
- 2 fluoride treatments per year regardless of age
- 15% off all other services
- Patient’s portion of bill is due the day of service.
- There will be a $50 reinstatement fee if your plan lapses.
- Cannot be used in conjunction with another dental plan.
- CareCredit may not be used to pay Wellness Savings Plan Membership Fees
- No refunds of premiums will be issued at any time if participant decides not to utilize dental plan.
Program Exclusions & Limitations
Our Wellness Savings Plan is not a dental insurance plan.. It cannot be used:
- For treatment which, in the sole opinion of our doctors lies outside their scope.
- For referrals to specialists.
- For hospitalization or hospital charges of any kind.
- For costs of dental care which are covered under automobile medical.
- For services of injuries covered under workers’compensation.
- CareCredit interest free financing may not be used to pay for services that take advantage of the 15% program
Auto Renewal Policy = 5% OFF!
Sign up for auto-renewal of your dental savings plan and receive 5% OFF next year’s premium! Ask our front desk team members how to sign up for this great offer!
DSP annual premiums must be paid with either cash, check or credit card.
This plan is only honored at Pleasant Dental. It cannot be used at any other dental office.
Invisalign® is a popular alternative to traditional braces. Read on to learn some tips for getting the best results out of your Invisalign treatment. With Invisalign, patients can wear their aligner trays in public without worrying about their appearance. In addition, it is much easier to clean the teeth since the aligners are removable, and…
Dentures improve your smile by looking and feeling like your natural teeth. However, they do more than make you feel better about your appearance — they can improve your ability to chew and speak. It can be challenging to do these things if you are missing several or all of your teeth. Dentures support your…
Are you considering Invisalign® treatment? Read on to learn about some of the benefits of opting for this teeth-straightening treatment. According to the American Dental Association, teeth straightening is more than just for cosmetic purposes; it may help your overall oral health. While conventional metal braces are still widely used, modern technology has enabled the…
Invisalign® is a breakthrough orthodontic technology that uses a series of transparent aligners to enhance the look of crooked, overlapping, and gapped teeth. If you are considering using Invisalign for your orthodontic treatment, you may be curious about how often you would have to go for checkups and what happens during those appointments. Continue reading…
Traditional metal braces and Invisalign® are two of the most common options for teeth straightening. Continue reading to discover the differences between Invisalign and traditional braces. When deliberating between the two options, you might ask questions about their effectiveness and cost. However, the goal is to choose the treatment option that would get the best…