Wellness Savings PlanNewtown, CT
Join the Pleasant Dental Wellness Savings Plan
Now Welcoming New Patients!
Our Dental Savings Plan is designed to provide greater access to quality dental care at an affordable price.
You Save on Everything From Cleanings and Fillings to Cosmetic Procedures and Crowns!
- NO yearly maximum
- NO deductible
- NO claim forms
- NO pre-authorization requirements
- NO health questions
- NO pre-existing condition limitations
- NO one will be denied coverage
- No waiting period (for major dental procedures)
- Cosmetic dental procedures are included
- FREE consultations
You will not be singled out for rate increases or cancellations. You will not receive a membership card. Your plan’s effective date will be on file with our office.
Our Wellness Savings Plan (DSP) Includes the Following Services at No Charge:
- Unlimited Exams per year
- Unlimited x-rays
- 2 cleanings per year
- 2 oral cancer screenings per year
- 2 fluoride treatments per year regardless of age
- 15% off all other services
- Patient’s portion of bill is due the day of service.
- There will be a $50 reinstatement fee if your plan lapses.
- Cannot be used in conjunction with another dental plan.
- CareCredit may not be used to pay Wellness Savings Plan Membership Fees
- No refunds of premiums will be issued at any time if participant decides not to utilize dental plan.
Program Exclusions & Limitations
Our Wellness Savings Plan is not a dental insurance plan.. It cannot be used:
- For treatment which, in the sole opinion of our doctors lies outside their scope.
- For referrals to specialists.
- For hospitalization or hospital charges of any kind.
- For costs of dental care which are covered under automobile medical.
- For services of injuries covered under workers’compensation.
- CareCredit interest free financing may not be used to pay for services that take advantage of the 15% program
Auto Renewal Policy = 5% OFF!
Sign up for auto-renewal of your dental savings plan and receive 5% OFF next year’s premium! Ask our front desk team members how to sign up for this great offer!
DSP annual premiums must be paid with either cash, check or credit card.
This plan is only honored at Pleasant Dental. It cannot be used at any other dental office.
A congenitally missing tooth is the most common human dental irregularity. The National Foundation for Ectodermal Dysplasias estimates that as many as 20% of adults may be without at least one permanent tooth. The condition, also called tooth agenesis or hypodontia, tends to affect certain teeth: the lateral incisors, second premolars, and wisdom teeth (third…
For many people, wisdom tooth extraction is necessary to maintain oral health. This procedure requires specific home care to ensure proper healing. Patients should follow professional recommendations to reduce discomfort and ensure a swift and healthy recovery.Discomfort and inflammation are normal for the first few days after the procedure. These steps can help keep side…
Sleep apnea is a sleep disorder that can lead to breathing stopping completely while sleeping. This forces the brain to wake up momentarily to restart breathing. Patients with moderate and severe sleep apnea can experience hundreds of these interruptions in one night.The three classes of sleep apnea are: central, obstructive, and mixed. Obstructive sleep apnea…
Sometimes, your child might be afraid of a procedure at the children's dentist. That might be when cavities need to be filled or the teeth need to be pulled. Sedation dentistry can help to keep your child calm and be cooperative. You can rest assured that your children’s dentist will keep an eye on your…
A dental crown is a common kind of prosthetic used for restorative and cosmetic reasons. These can offer support for decayed, misshapen or cracked teeth. There are many reasons that one might want to get a dental crown. However, what one might not know is that these can vary in appearance or cost. Keep reading…