Wellness Savings PlanNewtown, CT
Join the Pleasant Dental Wellness Savings Plan
Now Welcoming New Patients!
Our Dental Savings Plan is designed to provide greater access to quality dental care at an affordable price.
You Save on Everything From Cleanings and Fillings to Cosmetic Procedures and Crowns!
- NO yearly maximum
- NO deductible
- NO claim forms
- NO pre-authorization requirements
- NO health questions
- NO pre-existing condition limitations
- NO one will be denied coverage
- No waiting period (for major dental procedures)
- Cosmetic dental procedures are included
- FREE consultations
You will not be singled out for rate increases or cancellations. You will not receive a membership card. Your plan’s effective date will be on file with our office.
Our Wellness Savings Plan (DSP) Includes the Following Services at No Charge:
- Unlimited Exams per year
- Unlimited x-rays
- 2 cleanings per year
- 2 oral cancer screenings per year
- 2 fluoride treatments per year regardless of age
- 15% off all other services
- Patient’s portion of bill is due the day of service.
- There will be a $50 reinstatement fee if your plan lapses.
- Cannot be used in conjunction with another dental plan.
- CareCredit may not be used to pay Wellness Savings Plan Membership Fees
- No refunds of premiums will be issued at any time if participant decides not to utilize dental plan.
Program Exclusions & Limitations
Our Wellness Savings Plan is not a dental insurance plan.. It cannot be used:
- For treatment which, in the sole opinion of our doctors lies outside their scope.
- For referrals to specialists.
- For hospitalization or hospital charges of any kind.
- For costs of dental care which are covered under automobile medical.
- For services of injuries covered under workers’compensation.
- CareCredit interest free financing may not be used to pay for services that take advantage of the 15% program
Auto Renewal Policy = 5% OFF!
Sign up for auto-renewal of your dental savings plan and receive 5% OFF next year’s premium! Ask our front desk team members how to sign up for this great offer!
DSP annual premiums must be paid with either cash, check or credit card.
This plan is only honored at Pleasant Dental. It cannot be used at any other dental office.
Taking your child to a family dentist’s office regularly is essential. It will ensure that your child has clean teeth and gums. A routine of dental cleaning will also help with your child’s overall health. Read on to find out when you should make your child’s teeth cleaning appointment.It is important for people to get…
After suffering a blow to the mouth or developing issues with oral health that are intolerable, it can be scary. During these times, a trip to the emergency dentist may be in order. While some cases are easy to diagnose and treat, emergency dentists can also use their expertise to diagnose and promptly treat more…
When crooked teeth affect the look and function of a patient's smile, a preferred Invisalign® provider can help create a customized treatment plan for improved alignment. This distinctive position is earned by treating a minimum of 10 cases per year. While there are many advantages to choosing this type of provider, every level within the Invisalign®…
A dental filling helps repair the shape and function of a damaged tooth. It is typically employed in the treatment of cavities but may also be used on fractured and worn teeth. There are several different filling materials available to restore the strength and attractiveness of the tooth.The type of filling used depends on the…
Bonding is a type of dental restoration technique that has both therapeutic and cosmetic applications. It involves applying a type of plastic called composite resin to the tooth. This material is tooth-colored and can be shaped and molded to produce the effect desired. It forms a permanent bond with the surface of the tooth, which…