Wellness Savings PlanNewtown, CT
Join the Pleasant Dental Wellness Savings Plan
Now Welcoming New Patients!
Our Dental Savings Plan is designed to provide greater access to quality dental care at an affordable price.
You Save on Everything From Cleanings and Fillings to Cosmetic Procedures and Crowns!
- NO yearly maximum
- NO deductible
- NO claim forms
- NO pre-authorization requirements
- NO health questions
- NO pre-existing condition limitations
- NO one will be denied coverage
- No waiting period (for major dental procedures)
- Cosmetic dental procedures are included
- FREE consultations
You will not be singled out for rate increases or cancellations. You will not receive a membership card. Your plan’s effective date will be on file with our office.
Our Wellness Savings Plan (DSP) Includes the Following Services at No Charge:
- Unlimited Exams per year
- Unlimited x-rays
- 2 cleanings per year
- 2 oral cancer screenings per year
- 2 fluoride treatments per year regardless of age
- 15% off all other services
- Patient’s portion of bill is due the day of service.
- There will be a $50 reinstatement fee if your plan lapses.
- Cannot be used in conjunction with another dental plan.
- CareCredit may not be used to pay Wellness Savings Plan Membership Fees
- No refunds of premiums will be issued at any time if participant decides not to utilize dental plan.
Program Exclusions & Limitations
Our Wellness Savings Plan is not a dental insurance plan.. It cannot be used:
- For treatment which, in the sole opinion of our doctors lies outside their scope.
- For referrals to specialists.
- For hospitalization or hospital charges of any kind.
- For costs of dental care which are covered under automobile medical.
- For services of injuries covered under workers’compensation.
- CareCredit interest free financing may not be used to pay for services that take advantage of the 15% program
Auto Renewal Policy = 5% OFF!
Sign up for auto-renewal of your dental savings plan and receive 5% OFF next year’s premium! Ask our front desk team members how to sign up for this great offer!
DSP annual premiums must be paid with either cash, check or credit card.
This plan is only honored at Pleasant Dental. It cannot be used at any other dental office.
Several teeth whitening options are available nowadays to brighten your smile – from the professionally-done in-office applications to over-the-counter kits for home use. However, before you go ahead with teeth whitening, it is advisable to meet with the dentist to learn about the procedure.The following are three questions to ask the dentist before proceeding with…
Regular visits to a general dentist are an essential component of good health and overall wellness. It is important for both adults and children to have their teeth cleaned and examined by a dental professional every six months. In fact, most physicians and dentists recommend that regular dental checkups begin around age one, when a…
Patients looking for a permanent replacement for missing teeth can benefit from getting a dental implant. The implants are inserted into the jaw during a surgical procedure, so some degree of discomfort and swelling may occur afterwards. This article contains tips on reducing discomfort following the surgery and the steps to take to help ensure…
When it comes to the dental care of your child, the right time for your child’s first visit to a family dentist might be sooner than you think. One survey by the Delta Dental Plans Association found that many children’s first dental visit was not until the age of two. This is later than it…
Invisalign braces are a great way to improve the appearance of your smile. These braces are the right treatment for most patients with a mild to moderate malocclusion who feel as if straighter teeth would benefit them. Invisalign braces are made of a strong material that is resistant to damage.The material used for Invisalign is…