Wellness Savings PlanNewtown, CT
Join the Pleasant Dental Wellness Savings Plan
Now Welcoming New Patients!
Our Dental Savings Plan is designed to provide greater access to quality dental care at an affordable price.
You Save on Everything From Cleanings and Fillings to Cosmetic Procedures and Crowns!
- NO yearly maximum
- NO deductible
- NO claim forms
- NO pre-authorization requirements
- NO health questions
- NO pre-existing condition limitations
- NO one will be denied coverage
- No waiting period (for major dental procedures)
- Cosmetic dental procedures are included
- FREE consultations
You will not be singled out for rate increases or cancellations. You will not receive a membership card. Your plan’s effective date will be on file with our office.
Our Wellness Savings Plan (DSP) Includes the Following Services at No Charge:
- Unlimited Exams per year
- Unlimited x-rays
- 2 cleanings per year
- 2 oral cancer screenings per year
- 2 fluoride treatments per year regardless of age
- 15% off all other services
- Patient’s portion of bill is due the day of service.
- There will be a $50 reinstatement fee if your plan lapses.
- Cannot be used in conjunction with another dental plan.
- CareCredit may not be used to pay Wellness Savings Plan Membership Fees
- No refunds of premiums will be issued at any time if participant decides not to utilize dental plan.
Program Exclusions & Limitations
Our Wellness Savings Plan is not a dental insurance plan.. It cannot be used:
- For treatment which, in the sole opinion of our doctors lies outside their scope.
- For referrals to specialists.
- For hospitalization or hospital charges of any kind.
- For costs of dental care which are covered under automobile medical.
- For services of injuries covered under workers’compensation.
- CareCredit interest free financing may not be used to pay for services that take advantage of the 15% program
Auto Renewal Policy = 5% OFF!
Sign up for auto-renewal of your dental savings plan and receive 5% OFF next year’s premium! Ask our front desk team members how to sign up for this great offer!
DSP annual premiums must be paid with either cash, check or credit card.
This plan is only honored at Pleasant Dental. It cannot be used at any other dental office.
Bad breath is embarrassing, but fortunately, you can get a bad breath treatment to eliminate the foul odor. When you come in for a treatment, your dental hygienist will also likely recommend some products you can use at home. These products will help you maintain fresh breath in between dental cleanings.Dental hygienists understand what causes…
Cosmetic dentistry is a welcome solution for people with teeth alignment issues. Most people do not have the gift of straight teeth. Crooked or misshapen teeth are commonplace in various corners of the country and the world. While it is true that crooked teeth affect dental esthetics, uneven teeth can cause dental health problems, as…
A chipped tooth is one of the most common dental injuries, and it can be caused by things like trauma to the face or tooth decay. Small chips might seem like a non-issue, but they still require a dentist to rebuild any part of the tooth that has been weakened by the injury.While you might…
Halitosis is something that affects everybody at one point or another. The condition is caused by different factors. However, it is primarily caused by poor oral hygiene and leftover food that gets stuck between the teeth.Knowing the common causes of halitosis will help patients to prevent it and enjoy a fresh breath again. Dentists can…
Sleep apnea is a serious sleeping disorder that is treated using oral appliance therapy. It occurs when your regular breathing is interrupted when you are sleeping. Sleep apnea affects people of all ages. If a person does not seek treatment for the condition, it can lead to several health problems, including high blood pressure, heart…