Wellness Savings PlanNewtown, CT
Join the Pleasant Dental Wellness Savings Plan
Now Welcoming New Patients!
Our Dental Savings Plan is designed to provide greater access to quality dental care at an affordable price.
You Save on Everything From Cleanings and Fillings to Cosmetic Procedures and Crowns!
- NO yearly maximum
- NO deductible
- NO claim forms
- NO pre-authorization requirements
- NO health questions
- NO pre-existing condition limitations
- NO one will be denied coverage
- No waiting period (for major dental procedures)
- Cosmetic dental procedures are included
- FREE consultations
You will not be singled out for rate increases or cancellations. You will not receive a membership card. Your plan’s effective date will be on file with our office.
Our Wellness Savings Plan (DSP) Includes the Following Services at No Charge:
- Unlimited Exams per year
- Unlimited x-rays
- 2 cleanings per year
- 2 oral cancer screenings per year
- 2 fluoride treatments per year regardless of age
- 15% off all other services
- Patient’s portion of bill is due the day of service.
- There will be a $50 reinstatement fee if your plan lapses.
- Cannot be used in conjunction with another dental plan.
- CareCredit may not be used to pay Wellness Savings Plan Membership Fees
- No refunds of premiums will be issued at any time if participant decides not to utilize dental plan.
Program Exclusions & Limitations
Our Wellness Savings Plan is not a dental insurance plan.. It cannot be used:
- For treatment which, in the sole opinion of our doctors lies outside their scope.
- For referrals to specialists.
- For hospitalization or hospital charges of any kind.
- For costs of dental care which are covered under automobile medical.
- For services of injuries covered under workers’compensation.
- CareCredit interest free financing may not be used to pay for services that take advantage of the 15% program
Auto Renewal Policy = 5% OFF!
Sign up for auto-renewal of your dental savings plan and receive 5% OFF next year’s premium! Ask our front desk team members how to sign up for this great offer!
DSP annual premiums must be paid with either cash, check or credit card.
This plan is only honored at Pleasant Dental. It cannot be used at any other dental office.
Dental veneers last on average around 15 years. However, the lifespan varies from 10 to 20 years. Patients can help ensure they get the most out of their dental veneers through proper daily oral care and protecting them from unexpected and early damage from dental trauma, teeth grinding, and more. Of course, the lifespan of dental…
During a dental checkup, the dentist will always want to know if flossing is still a part of your oral hygiene routine. While flossing might seem like a tedious task, it is still important because simply brushing is not enough to eliminate plaque and stop cavities. This article explains why flossing should be included in…
According to the American Academy of Sleep Medicine, over 25 million individuals in the United States have sleep apnea. The figures are mind-boggling and the health implications are grave. Fortunately, people diagnosed with sleep apnea today have more treatment choices than ever before. The health concerns linked with OSA can be reduced with appropriate therapy.…
There are many differences between a pediatric dentist and a general dentist. Many parents do not realize that a pediatric dentist is not the same as a general dentist. Your children have dental needs that adults do not have. You know how important it is to get your child to the dentist. But you might…
Full mouth dental implants offer oral cosmetic, functional, and oral health benefits. This review discusses specifically how full-mouth dental implants can improve your oral health by protecting jawbone density, improving periodontal health, and more. By learning more about the oral health benefits of dental implants, patients can determine for themselves if treatment is right for them.…