Wellness Savings PlanNewtown, CT
Join the Pleasant Dental Wellness Savings Plan
Now Welcoming New Patients!
Our Dental Savings Plan is designed to provide greater access to quality dental care at an affordable price.
You Save on Everything From Cleanings and Fillings to Cosmetic Procedures and Crowns!
- NO yearly maximum
- NO deductible
- NO claim forms
- NO pre-authorization requirements
- NO health questions
- NO pre-existing condition limitations
- NO one will be denied coverage
- No waiting period (for major dental procedures)
- Cosmetic dental procedures are included
- FREE consultations
You will not be singled out for rate increases or cancellations. You will not receive a membership card. Your plan’s effective date will be on file with our office.
Our Wellness Savings Plan (DSP) Includes the Following Services at No Charge:
- Unlimited Exams per year
- Unlimited x-rays
- 2 cleanings per year
- 2 oral cancer screenings per year
- 2 fluoride treatments per year regardless of age
- 15% off all other services
- Patient’s portion of bill is due the day of service.
- There will be a $50 reinstatement fee if your plan lapses.
- Cannot be used in conjunction with another dental plan.
- CareCredit may not be used to pay Wellness Savings Plan Membership Fees
- No refunds of premiums will be issued at any time if participant decides not to utilize dental plan.
Program Exclusions & Limitations
Our Wellness Savings Plan is not a dental insurance plan.. It cannot be used:
- For treatment which, in the sole opinion of our doctors lies outside their scope.
- For referrals to specialists.
- For hospitalization or hospital charges of any kind.
- For costs of dental care which are covered under automobile medical.
- For services of injuries covered under workers’compensation.
- CareCredit interest free financing may not be used to pay for services that take advantage of the 15% program
Auto Renewal Policy = 5% OFF!
Sign up for auto-renewal of your dental savings plan and receive 5% OFF next year’s premium! Ask our front desk team members how to sign up for this great offer!
DSP annual premiums must be paid with either cash, check or credit card.
This plan is only honored at Pleasant Dental. It cannot be used at any other dental office.
Individuals that are unhappy with what their teeth look like, should talk with a dentist who might recommend getting a dental crown as part of a smile makeover treatment. Although most people know that dental crowns are used for structural issues, many do not know that a crown can also serve aesthetic purposes. This article…
You might find yourself wondering how long you should wear your teeth whitening trays if you plan to use an at-home whitening kit. Teeth whitening is a great way to improve the color of teeth. It is done using bleaching chemicals, like hydrogen peroxide, to whiten both the outer and inner layers of teeth.As far…
When seeking general dentistry care, having dental sealants placed is a common procedure people opt for as a preventative option in addition to six-month check-ups and cleanings. For patients who want to take extra care to protect the teeth from tooth decay, sealants are an effective solution to keep molars and teeth with deep groves…
Pediatric dentists perform root canal treatments for baby teeth when needed. Root canals are often thought of as treatments that are used to save permanent teeth, but they can be used to save baby teeth as well.While baby teeth are only temporary, they serve an important role in holding space for the permanent teeth. When…
You have probably heard a lot about teeth whitening in recent years. More and more adults are using this treatment to revive smiles and feel good about the way they look. After all, it can be embarrassing to have stained teeth. If you are struggling with discolored teeth, it is time to talk to your…