Wellness Savings PlanNewtown, CT
Join the Pleasant Dental Wellness Savings Plan
Now Welcoming New Patients!
Our Dental Savings Plan is designed to provide greater access to quality dental care at an affordable price.
You Save on Everything From Cleanings and Fillings to Cosmetic Procedures and Crowns!
- NO yearly maximum
- NO deductible
- NO claim forms
- NO pre-authorization requirements
- NO health questions
- NO pre-existing condition limitations
- NO one will be denied coverage
- No waiting period (for major dental procedures)
- Cosmetic dental procedures are included
- FREE consultations
You will not be singled out for rate increases or cancellations. You will not receive a membership card. Your plan’s effective date will be on file with our office.
Our Wellness Savings Plan (DSP) Includes the Following Services at No Charge:
- Unlimited Exams per year
- Unlimited x-rays
- 2 cleanings per year
- 2 oral cancer screenings per year
- 2 fluoride treatments per year regardless of age
- 15% off all other services
- Patient’s portion of bill is due the day of service.
- There will be a $50 reinstatement fee if your plan lapses.
- Cannot be used in conjunction with another dental plan.
- CareCredit may not be used to pay Wellness Savings Plan Membership Fees
- No refunds of premiums will be issued at any time if participant decides not to utilize dental plan.
Program Exclusions & Limitations
Our Wellness Savings Plan is not a dental insurance plan.. It cannot be used:
- For treatment which, in the sole opinion of our doctors lies outside their scope.
- For referrals to specialists.
- For hospitalization or hospital charges of any kind.
- For costs of dental care which are covered under automobile medical.
- For services of injuries covered under workers’compensation.
- CareCredit interest free financing may not be used to pay for services that take advantage of the 15% program
Auto Renewal Policy = 5% OFF!
Sign up for auto-renewal of your dental savings plan and receive 5% OFF next year’s premium! Ask our front desk team members how to sign up for this great offer!
DSP annual premiums must be paid with either cash, check or credit card.
This plan is only honored at Pleasant Dental. It cannot be used at any other dental office.
Rejuvenation using a smile makeover can make anyone feel and look like new. People have different reasons for getting a smile makeover. Whatever motivates you to seek this treatment, the result will always be a better outlook. Here are a few common reasons for getting a smile makeover.When the way dentition looks starts to trigger…
Most people think of dental fillings as a way to treat cavities, but they can also help to prevent them. Tooth decay is caused by acids eating away at teeth. Fillings are one of the popular ways to close up the holes created by decay. The acids that damage teeth are made by bacteria in…
It is important to visit the dentist anytime a broken tooth occurs. However, before the dental visit, there are certain things you can do to minimize discomfort and reduce the risk of a tooth infection and other oral health concerns. A severely broken tooth requires emergency treatment to ensure the initial symptoms are kept to a…
An oral appliance can improve your sleep and quality of life by treating your obstructive sleep apnea. These appliances can help to effectively maintain an open upper airway. They are mostly recommended for the treatment of mild or moderate cases of sleep apnea. Custom-made oral appliances have become more popular due to a number of…
Bad breath is embarrassing, but fortunately, you can get a bad breath treatment to eliminate the foul odor. When you come in for a treatment, your dental hygienist will also likely recommend some products you can use at home. These products will help you maintain fresh breath in between dental cleanings.Dental hygienists understand what causes…