Wellness Savings PlanNewtown, CT
Join the Pleasant Dental Wellness Savings Plan
Now Welcoming New Patients!
Our Dental Savings Plan is designed to provide greater access to quality dental care at an affordable price.
You Save on Everything From Cleanings and Fillings to Cosmetic Procedures and Crowns!
- NO yearly maximum
- NO deductible
- NO claim forms
- NO pre-authorization requirements
- NO health questions
- NO pre-existing condition limitations
- NO one will be denied coverage
- No waiting period (for major dental procedures)
- Cosmetic dental procedures are included
- FREE consultations
You will not be singled out for rate increases or cancellations. You will not receive a membership card. Your plan’s effective date will be on file with our office.
Our Wellness Savings Plan (DSP) Includes the Following Services at No Charge:
- Unlimited Exams per year
- Unlimited x-rays
- 2 cleanings per year
- 2 oral cancer screenings per year
- 2 fluoride treatments per year regardless of age
- 15% off all other services
- Patient’s portion of bill is due the day of service.
- There will be a $50 reinstatement fee if your plan lapses.
- Cannot be used in conjunction with another dental plan.
- CareCredit may not be used to pay Wellness Savings Plan Membership Fees
- No refunds of premiums will be issued at any time if participant decides not to utilize dental plan.
Program Exclusions & Limitations
Our Wellness Savings Plan is not a dental insurance plan.. It cannot be used:
- For treatment which, in the sole opinion of our doctors lies outside their scope.
- For referrals to specialists.
- For hospitalization or hospital charges of any kind.
- For costs of dental care which are covered under automobile medical.
- For services of injuries covered under workers’compensation.
- CareCredit interest free financing may not be used to pay for services that take advantage of the 15% program
Auto Renewal Policy = 5% OFF!
Sign up for auto-renewal of your dental savings plan and receive 5% OFF next year’s premium! Ask our front desk team members how to sign up for this great offer!
DSP annual premiums must be paid with either cash, check or credit card.
This plan is only honored at Pleasant Dental. It cannot be used at any other dental office.
Bonding is a type of dental restoration technique that has both therapeutic and cosmetic applications. It involves applying a type of plastic called composite resin to the tooth. This material is tooth-colored and can be shaped and molded to produce the effect desired. It forms a permanent bond with the surface of the tooth, which…
Dental veneers and composite bonding are two of the most popular treatments used in cosmetic dentistry. They can be used to fix many of the same dental issues like: Stained or discolored teeth Gaps between teeth Deformed teeth Short teeth Chipped or broken teethLet us take a closer look at how composite bonding and the…
General dentistry checkups are designed to help patients prevent oral health concerns from developing in the first place. While proper oral hygiene at home is perhaps the best way to prevent issues such as gum disease, patients are still strongly encouraged to visit a general dentist for a checkup regularly as well.The best way to…
If you have not chosen a pediatric dentist for your child, it is time to find one. This dental professional can provide essential oral health care for your son or daughter. Not only will your dentist do restorative work such as fillings, but regular cleanings are part of checkups too. Keep your child’s teeth and…
Several teeth whitening options are available nowadays to brighten your smile – from the professionally-done in-office applications to over-the-counter kits for home use. However, before you go ahead with teeth whitening, it is advisable to meet with the dentist to learn about the procedure.The following are three questions to ask the dentist before proceeding with…