Wellness Savings PlanNewtown, CT
Join the Pleasant Dental Wellness Savings Plan
Now Welcoming New Patients!
Our Dental Savings Plan is designed to provide greater access to quality dental care at an affordable price.
You Save on Everything From Cleanings and Fillings to Cosmetic Procedures and Crowns!
- NO yearly maximum
- NO deductible
- NO claim forms
- NO pre-authorization requirements
- NO health questions
- NO pre-existing condition limitations
- NO one will be denied coverage
- No waiting period (for major dental procedures)
- Cosmetic dental procedures are included
- FREE consultations
You will not be singled out for rate increases or cancellations. You will not receive a membership card. Your plan’s effective date will be on file with our office.
Our Wellness Savings Plan (DSP) Includes the Following Services at No Charge:
- Unlimited Exams per year
- Unlimited x-rays
- 2 cleanings per year
- 2 oral cancer screenings per year
- 2 fluoride treatments per year regardless of age
- 15% off all other services
- Patient’s portion of bill is due the day of service.
- There will be a $50 reinstatement fee if your plan lapses.
- Cannot be used in conjunction with another dental plan.
- CareCredit may not be used to pay Wellness Savings Plan Membership Fees
- No refunds of premiums will be issued at any time if participant decides not to utilize dental plan.
Program Exclusions & Limitations
Our Wellness Savings Plan is not a dental insurance plan.. It cannot be used:
- For treatment which, in the sole opinion of our doctors lies outside their scope.
- For referrals to specialists.
- For hospitalization or hospital charges of any kind.
- For costs of dental care which are covered under automobile medical.
- For services of injuries covered under workers’compensation.
- CareCredit interest free financing may not be used to pay for services that take advantage of the 15% program
Auto Renewal Policy = 5% OFF!
Sign up for auto-renewal of your dental savings plan and receive 5% OFF next year’s premium! Ask our front desk team members how to sign up for this great offer!
DSP annual premiums must be paid with either cash, check or credit card.
This plan is only honored at Pleasant Dental. It cannot be used at any other dental office.
If you have a missing tooth, you may feel a lot of embarrassment. It is possible that you wish to avoid smiling or even being around other people. There can be health effects of missing a tooth too. It is difficult to eat when you have lost a tooth. You do not have to live…
If you are considering getting dental veneers for tooth loss, you will want to learn everything you can about them. Other treatments may also be appealing and offer helpful benefits. Dental laminates are similar and may be preferable. Your dentist can help you decide which of these two makes the most sense. You can then…
Implant-supported dentures can improve your smile and your life, but they don’t always work as well as you’d like them to. Whether you have trouble keeping your dentures in or you’re having problems eating certain foods, it might be time to explore implant dentures as an alternative to traditional dentures. Implant dentures are durable and…
Regular general dentistry visits can help patients stay on top of the health of teeth, gums, and the tongue and provide an assessment of potential conditions linked to the health of the mouth. Most people know that they should brush at least twice a day, floss regularly, and visit the dentist every six months to…
Using Invisalign® for teeth alignment is a more convenient way to straighten your smile. Some people do not want to have visible brackets and wires on their teeth. Choosing plastic aligners means taking more of the responsibility in keeping up with the schedule. It may take some time, but the routine will become organic over…