Cosmetic dentistry is a welcome solution for people with teeth alignment issues. Most people do not have the gift of straight teeth. Crooked or misshapen teeth are commonplace in various corners of the country and the world. While it is true that crooked teeth affect dental esthetics, uneven teeth can cause dental health problems, as…
Popular Cosmetic Dentist Office Treatments
If you want a gorgeous smile, visit Pleasant Dental for our popular cosmetic dentist office treatments. Whether your teeth are stained, crooked, cracked, chipped, have gaps between them, or are missing, we can help. In our Newtown, CT dentist office, we can examine you, take x-rays, and discuss what you do and do not like about your smile. We can then create a customized treatment plan to address each issue. To schedule a consultation or to discuss a particular solution, call (203) 290-3648.
Our Most Popular Cosmetic Dentist Office Treatments
- Teeth whitening. When you visit our 06470 dental office, one of the first things we may discuss is teeth whitening. This is because teeth tend to become dull or stained over time. Whitening them is an easy way to turn back the clock and remove the years of damage caused by daily coffee drinking or even taking antibiotics on a regular basis.
- Dental veneers. At Pleasant Dental, we use dental veneers to accomplish a variety of things. They are thin pieces of porcelain customized to fit perfectly on top of your existing teeth. A veneer is made in the right shade and size to look like your natural enamel. Simultaneously, we can use them to close gaps in between your teeth, change their size or shape, make crooked teeth appear straight, cover dark stains, and correct damage. This is one of our most popular solutions among our Newtown, CT patients because they can create Hollywood-style smiles in only a few short visits.
- Dental crowns. If you have suffered extensive tooth decay or damage, dental crowns are often the best way to restore your tooth structure and appearance. We can give you dental crowns that look completely natural so no one can tell your tooth was ever damaged. Since a crown is a cap that surrounds the tooth, it will also prevent anything from touching it so you can bite down without fear of discomfort.
- Dental bonding. When we are treating children in our 06470 family dentist office, we regularly recommend dental bonding to correct cracks and chips. Since the bonding material can be placed on freshly prepared teeth without the need to remove enamel, this is a non-invasive solution that can repair teeth in one office visit.
- Dentures. We replace missing teeth at our cosmetic dentist office. Dentures are a dependable way to do so, and we can ensure that your dentures look and feel as good as possible. Many of our Newtown patients use dentures as a temporary solution prior to getting a fixed dental bridge or dental implants.
- Dental bridge. When addressing partial tooth loss, we sometimes recommend a dental bridge. This is a non-surgical solution that is secured in place to provide greater stability and comfort than traditional dentures.
- Dental implants. This is one of our most popular cosmetic dentist office treatments because an implant is truly the best way to replace missing teeth. This is the only solution that is surgically placed and benefits from the strength and stability of the jawbone. If you want to forget that you ever lost a tooth, you want dental implants. They look, feel, and behave exactly like a natural tooth would.
To learn more about our popular cosmetic dentist office treatments, call (203) 290-3648 and schedule a consultation.
Cosmetic dentistry is becoming increasingly popular because it can be used to fix problems with your teeth and improve your smile. However, it is also important that you choose the right dentist because most of the procedures are not covered by your insurance, which means you will likely have to pay twice if the procedure…
Cosmetic dentistry is a field of dentistry that can treat both the appearance and functionality of one's teeth. There are a large variety of issues that can affect one's smile and lead to low self-confidence. We can help enhance any part of a smile that people dislike from size and shape to shade and position.…
As a cosmetic dentist, patients regularly ask, “Are cosmetic dental treatments expensive?” This is an understandable question, and we are here to inform you that they are much more affordable than you may think. Since cosmetic dentistry can make a dramatic improvement on the appearance of a person's smile, people often assume these procedures have…